RED’S POMS PLUS PURCHASE/HEALTH GUARANTEE
Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies. We want to make this a stress-free enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email me or text me with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as it grows until it is time for your puppy to go to its new home. This contract is written for the protection of both the breeder and the buyer. However, it is primarily written to protect the health and general well-being of the puppy.
1. Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
2. We require a deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice (will go toward price of the puppy). The deposit can be accepted through the following methods: Cash, Square (Credit Card) Cash App.
3. This deposit is non-refundable unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy or otherwise agreed upon. In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a full refund or of transferring that deposit toward another puppy.
4. If for any reason the buyer must rehome the dog they may return it to Red’s Poms Plus. Or notify us they have found a suitable home.
** Health Guarantee
5. It will be up to us, the breeders, to decide when the puppy will be ready to go to its new home. Usually at the age of 8 weeks, depending on the weight of the puppy and how easily it is weaned from the mother. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready.
6. The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale unless specified by the breeder.
7. The puppy will be up to date on shots and worming at the time of pickup. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and worming. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule - around 16-20 weeks old.
8. The puppy will have been vet checked and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
9. The buyer, at their own expense will need to have the puppy examined by a licensed vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy for the health guarantee to be honored.
10. Documentation must be sent to the breeder within five days for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
11. If within 72 hours, a licensed vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund - provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase”.
12. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer.
13. This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, luxating patella, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
14. The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
15. The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
16. The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
17. The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the weight of other puppies out of that mating. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
18. The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows. The puppy is strictly sold as QUALITY PET.
19. The breeder is not responsible for puppies which develop hypoglycemia after the puppy is in the new owner’s possession.
20. The breeder gives a one-year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy. If this should occur then the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the buyer will receive another puppy of the same breed and value when there is one available.
Dog Name: _______________________ Dog Breed: ______________________________
DOB: ____________________________ Sex: __________________
Date of Purchase: ______________________
Breeder: Red’s Poms Plus
25735 210TH AVE N. TWIN VALLEY, MN 56584
Signature (Breeder): ________________________________
Print Name: (Buyer): ___________________________________________
Signature (Buyer): _____________________________________________